Long term target!!To be a good habit.


Just now I saw a guys who is 19 has his own fashion design website.He learn to create a website and start his own business.I am very envy that he has these opportunities.I love fashion !!I would like to have my own fashion boutique too .I feel I am a losers .I always leave something and make it unfinished!!I hate myself!!!

So,I want to create something change to be my habit.I need to follow it.I am promise!!

  1.  wake up at 7 in the morning and go to bed at 11.
  2.  looking to the mirror and praise myself.
  3.  exercise 1 hour regularly (sit up,dance,strength)
  4.  read newspaper everyday
  5.  send message and write blog in English.
  6.  study a good passage in the website.
  7.  meditation with listen to the baroque music.
  8.  massage my face before sleep.
  9.  put lotion on my body.

No comments: