Interview moment

Feel a bit depressed in these month ,this is because most of my friend has getting their job.However, I am still searching the job, I am still confused which job is more suitable for me to step-in.

Yesterday I have participate a conference was talked about "welcome all Malaysian people participate in the public sector." Due to the speaker, I realized that the English totally is most important language in the world including Malaysia. I heard them can spook English very smooth and fluently to explain and modify all the information are happened in the working place. They are also explain how to prepare for the interview session. We need always to alert with the current issues and technical skills that required for the position that applied. From this conference, I know that I need to start to my new life with full commitment with the English language. Also, I need to update with the current issues everyday and be prepared for the interview all the time.

My parents have told me about my cousin working experience. Although they are not continue study in university, but they still have take the certificate for their major course related with their position. They are working as a part time and continue study. So now, they have the knowledge and almost four years experience for their position at the same time. Compare with me, Although I have gain the certificate of the bachelor degree, but I am still have zero experience in the working place. It is totally unbelievable and it is so cruel for me. I am cannot accept about this fact!!No working experience, no general knowledge, no fluently language. The certificate means nothing at this moment!!

Dear Elva, come on~you need to overcome this big distance for your life. Don't you remember your dream and target that you have aim after 10 years? This is the time you need to challenge, the opportunities just will give those have always in prepared. Don't waiting for tomorrow,start to make a    change now.I believed you can do it well. God bless you ~


No comments: