Get a first Job

Oh~~Yes!!Thanks god bless me.I have get a response from a company to interview and they suppose to recruit me as their employee. My position is Sales Commercial Co-ordination Office.My responsible quite similar with the exporter that need to handle the document and communicate with different levels inside the office.Also, I will meet the customers and give them a good service.I am very happy because this position is related with what I have learned in my university. I am promise that I will do all my best and getting the higher performance to benefit the company and develop my own capabilities here.

So far, this position need to have a fluently English to communicate and the right personalities.I need to start hardworking to achieve this with reading and receive more about English information.Also, I need to get to know more about the export knowledge and ask my colleague.Jesus, I will fighting to get a good result in this working area.^o^

Beside that, I believe that health is property for everyone. Some of my nearest friends have getting ill and that will reflect their working. So, I need to exercise, taken more fruits and vegetables and drink enough water everyday.The successful is come from those person have a healthy physical to achieve their dreams.I have to achieve all of it.

Finally, I have to good luck to myself and ready to start working.Vava~Fighting!!

No comments: