my dream job




Recently I am look back my photo album in facebook. I have found one album called"fesyen design". I have wrote there "我小时候的梦想是成为一名服装设计师+模特儿。” Yes, it is my dream job when I am a little girl. When I am child, I like to see my mum make up, wearing heel shoes,wearing pretty dress and hang out together. She is look really nice and elegant. Sometimes I will wearing her heel shoes with my little small leg.^^

When I am study secondary, I have spend my time to plan what should I do after finish my study. I have plan to involve in the service industries, and have to become a model or DJ for part time job and at the same time I have my own boutique to manage. I like fashion very much. I wish I have a good shape of body to suit all dresses.

However, it is not the fact when I am grow up. I am become not dare to touch the make up and buy pretty clothes. Why? I always doubt with this questions. It is maybe I did not have that confident and capability to become a model or maybe all those thing are expensive that make me cannot afford it. So, I choose to escape it.

I would like to said is when a man become teenager, matured, who always not dare to deal with a challenge even a small challenge. We always scared the criticism by other people. We always worried about what exactly other people think about us. These thing make us become smaller, and smaller.We unable to jump out the box, we rather to hide inside the small box. 

I admit that I really want to be a beautiful and knowledge woman. I think this is the aim for every woman. But why we let other people or thing to control what we desire to do? What is the fault if I want to become more prettier? Despite I cannot become the top model in international or even Malaysia, but I still can be my own style model. I think it is fun and make me happy because I can do what I like.

Artist will said everyday they have to wearing mask and concentrate with their character. And there are the bigger stage to show up their talent and ability. We can have our own fantastic lifestyle which we want to achieve and adapt. We need to love ourself and make our life become better and wonderful. Let's have a fashion party everyday!!  Cheers !

No comments: