Selamat Hari Raya~Happy holiday everyone!!I am so happy that I have four days holiday after my five working days.Hehe..^.^
In evening, my secondary friend have invited me went out yamcha and have a small gathering. What a wonderful memories on that moment. They have totally talkative and now all are busy on their career. It is really a good time to meet with them. That day, we are spending almost five hour inside the old town cafe house. We would like to continue our funny topics but unfortunately it is near to 11pm. So, we need to went back home. They have share their experience and funny things that happen in their workplace.
In that moment, I realised that I am a newbie among them because I am the one most youngest and just got the job in these five days. I hoped that I can become a senior one day or maybe a manager else well, so that I have knowledge and experience to share with others. We are also talking about the marriage happen within the younger generation. I found that nowadays most of the teenagers is brave but not care about the consequences. Most of them are younger but have to become father or mother for a baby. I think it is an important thing that will reflect our whole life. We need to careful and rational when we taking any action.
The day after tomorrow, my used colleague have invited me to go to sing-k. Wow!!Sound great~We have almost five to six year did not meet each other already. And this is the first time we hang out together and go k-box.My friend is bring me to go a new place that near Pandan Indah. I am surprised that area have this kind of entertainment because usually I will follow my sister go Neway. Also, I am no wonder my friend have a good voice and we have sang almost three hour with non-stop. Satisfied!! I am very appreciate that have a good experience with them in these holiday. Hope to hang out with them next time.
Today, my cousin have come along with her husband and baby to my house. She have bring some clothes to me. Hehe ~Thanks her so much! Before this, I am very panic because I am lack of clothes for working. I am thought that I just can buy it after get my salary first. So, it is really a good time for me to have more clothes to change and not bored to saw my few clothes. There are almost suit me and some of it is a new style that I never try to wear before. Really to challenge myself. God bless me.
No comments:
Post a Comment